Sunday 24 March 2013

hello world :)

Hello world :) 

so its been a while with the updates again, but now i have a pretty valid reason.
I have been pretty busy putting up a portfolio for the CG line at the Animation Workshop, and i believe i did my best for the time that i had :)) if you are curious to see the finished portfolio you are most welcome :)) so here's the link:


i will be more than happy if anyone has any comments, feedback or just want to say "hi"
you can find me on facebook, where i'll start uploading my future pieces soon;
and as usual feel free to leave a comment below :))

another quick update is that i got my first freelance gig... nothing huge just a few line art illustrations of character and some cars, but still feels really good working with actual company :) and as soon as I am done with it i'll do some updates :)

in the mean time i whipped up a a pretty quick 1 hour study of a scene from the Star Trek(2009) movie, in order to brush off the few days of time off :)) 



No comments:

Post a Comment